Monday, September 19, 2011

730 DAYS

Happy 730 Days MR SY!
As today is our second anniversary...
meaning that it complete our 730 days of sailing in our love life... 

MR SY, 
Thank you for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on
Thank you for patiently being with me
 Thank you for being a good listener and patiently listening all my problems, my stories and bubbling..
Thank you for this happiness
Thank you for being my silent reader :p
Thank you for everything!

I admit I may not a perfect woman for you but I will always try and be the best for you.
 
Although our journey is still far away, may this relationship meet with the sequel and ends with "Aku terima nikahnya"

I LOVE YOU, MR SY!



BISIK BISIK: Right now this distance is out of our control, but I’m still hoping one day soon, I’ll get what I’m wishing for. 

2 comments:

fairus fuad said...

tahniah.. semoga berkekalan dear.. :)

Shurazirah Sukhur said...

babe:thank you..you too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...